News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Saturday Night Bat Fight XI

Started by Latimeria, February 18, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WheresMyBeer

QuoteDave, you have got to stop drinking and posting!

Yeah... I'm really not sure where I was going with that one.

HalibutJoel99

Latimeria

OK, good luck everyone and have fun.  Team SD, the main hub will be located on the North East side of Fiesta Island.  Most people will be getting there late in the afternoon.  I'll post in the SD Bat Fight war room board with intel and details on the bay.  Otherwise many guys are hitting the surf tomorrow so feel free to try some beaches if you don't feel like hitting the bay.  Torrey Pines and Solana Beach should be producing really well right now.

Be safe and let's see the best Bats you can catch!  I already can smell the burning of rubber in Chip's mind trying to come up with excuses of why the OC didn't catch any or why they lost again.  :o ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

LONGCAST JOE

Holy Mackeral! The winning bat was almost disqualified on a technicality...I almost forgot to officially sign up....put me down for LA
Longcast Joe

Latimeria

LONGCAST JOE

BackBayMan

Quote from: Latimeria on March 30, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
OK, good luck everyone and have fun.  Team SD, the main hub will be located on the North East side of Fiesta Island.  Most people will be getting there late in the afternoon.  I'll post in the SD Bat Fight war room board with intel and details on the bay.  Otherwise many guys are hitting the surf tomorrow so feel free to try some beaches if you don't feel like hitting the bay.  Torrey Pines and Solana Beach should be producing really well right now.

Be safe and let's see the best Bats you can catch!  I already can smell the burning of rubber in Chip's mind trying to come up with excuses of why the OC didn't catch any or why they lost again.  :o ;D

Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Well guys!  Let's see what we can muster on Saturday!  Not much news of Bats, but then again, not many are trying.  Keep those tapes taut and get some pics!  Be sure to be safe when handling them and don't forget to post your catches before 11:59:59.  Not one second later!

Let's have a great Bat Fight!

Jaws

It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

Angry

The boys on the critter gitter

Hooked up

Just a hair over 48"

Angry

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: Angry on April 01, 2018, 07:22:29 AM
well.....who won?

So did Pinoyfisher take this down for SD with his 49"  by catch?

Latimeria

well.....who won?
Sorry, it was late and announced on the FB page. Super tight race this year, but Mike (Pinoyfisher) got a 49.5" bat from the surf which squeaked by a few 48.5" fish.

Latimeria

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on April 01, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
well.....who won?

So did Pinoyfisher take this down for SD with his 49"  by catch?

Yep.  Mike stopped by the HQ also to get some surf sinkers.  All he wanted was a shark, but Binh and Andre got sharks.  He was cursed with 4 surf bats!  LOL

I've never seen someone bummed for winning!  hahahahaha

Angry