News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

UNEMPLOYMENT!

Started by Latimeria, March 10, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

FINALLY!  After having no job for 6 weeks, my money finally came in the mail!  Good god that was painful, but it's here!!!  Whew!

That was a huge stress off my back.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

geez man that's a long wait. Hope prospects work out soon!

vdisney

Three biggies in life Tom....................Romances, Finances & Children.  Glad that one is off your back, here's to hoping for a quick resolution to the job search!
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Well, I start on Monday.  It will be nice to get some income flowing in again!

BackBayMan

Quote from: Latimeria on March 28, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
Well, I start on Monday.  It will be nice to get some income flowing in again!

Congrats bro!

Now you can concentrate on losing Bat Fight again ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

xjchad

So how's the new job Tom?
What are you doing?

Latimeria

Quote from: xjchad on April 05, 2018, 08:40:07 PM
So how's the new job Tom?
What are you doing?
It's all SOPs right now, but will be a lot of work here soon. Only bummer is this place has a zero tolerance for using work computers for personal use. I'm not planning on testing their resolve with only a week of work under my belt. Using my phone just takes forever.