News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

We SUCK!!

Started by vdisney, April 11, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

Headed north yesterday with a friend to give the sevens a go.  We had 5 take downs resulting in one lost in the wash, one lost after a few minute battle, two grab and drops and one ran toward the beach and I couldn't catch up with it.  Sharks=5   Us=0   WE SUCK   :(
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Man, I heard about some of the misses.  That sucks!  I just wish we even had a seven bite last night!

You are way overdue Verne!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

0/5 sucks. You don't suck. Just a bad night.

That's what I tell myself anyway.

LONGCAST JOE

I'll tell you what sucks is the surf forecast for the next week. It's supposed to be building to 7.5' by morning. A little relief over the weekend if you call 3-4 relief then back to over 7' on Monday. 😠

Pinoyfisher

0-5 is a hell of a lot action! Your luck is bound to turn with all that action. Gotta strike while the iron is hot!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

spideyjg

At least you hit the sand Verne. Travel for work and other life events keep me off the sand, water, boat work, and any fishing lately.  >:(

Jim

lightline21

Quote from: vdisney on April 11, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
Headed north yesterday with a friend to give the sevens a go.  We had 5 take downs resulting in one lost in the wash, one lost after a few minute battle, two grab and drops and one ran toward the beach and I couldn't catch up with it.  Sharks=5   Us=0   WE SUCK   :(

Sorry to hear you had such a bad night! Better luck next time.

BackBayMan

Bro, at least you're getting hookups ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?