News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Started by vdisney, May 05, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

Hit the sand one last time with my granddaughter, she's leaving in the morning.  Short session, ended up falling over backwards returning the fish to the water.  Soaked head to toe I lasted about another half an hour and the cold got the best of me.  Short session, but put a 89" male on the sand

Slight outgoing tide on tail piece
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

JayRay

You got it dialed in now, WTG! 8)
#MAGA

Pinoyfisher

You're on a tear!! Dre is missing out.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BackBayMan

You are on fire bro 8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

En FUEGO!!!!!

I guess it's time to update the Shark List!  Bravo Verne!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

1morecast

Congrats on #5 Verne.
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

See, Verne, you don't suck. You were just warming up for the important catches with the grandkids.

Treecatcher

Great job! I just caught my 3rd one yesterday. A baby 7gil around 3ft. Lol! Seems like the babies have more energy and a little more feisty.

BenCantrell

Nice!  Look at that pissed off shark.  Love the day pic.

vdisney

Quote from: sasquatch on May 06, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
See, Verne, you don't suck. You were just warming up for the important catches with the grandkids.

FWIW Steve, haven't had a knot failure since I started using the 3 Turn Uni  8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

Quote from: vdisney on May 06, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: sasquatch on May 06, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

FWIW Steve, haven't had a knot failure since I started using the 3 Turn Uni  8)

I have had good results with it. Glad to hear you have too. Quick, simple to tie, and one look will tell you if it came out well.