News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

The Tuesday That Never Was (5/22)

Started by Latimeria, May 23, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I was working a 12 hour day, but had the truck loaded for Tuesday Night fishing.  Steve was at the pier catching fresh macks.
A surf warning popped up on my phone and I texted Steve about the conditions.. He said that it's not even worth suiting up...

Well, at least I got a good night of sleep and have another 12 hour day today...

Basically, this is a non-report.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BackBayMan

Going to be a big swell the next couple of days >:(
Anybody have an emergency beer?

sasquatch

1morecast

I hope the surf advisory is over by Thursday.
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

Quote from: 1morecast on May 23, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
I hope the surf advisory is over by Thursday.

Tuesday will invade Thursday then....

sasquatch

Latimeria

Just checked the forecast. I'm just going to prep the boat instead.

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on May 23, 2018, 06:30:54 AMWell, at least I got a good night of sleep and have another 12 hour day today...

Sometimes brother, a good nights sleep is far more important than fishing  "Sometimes"   ;)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: vdisney on May 23, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
Quote from: Latimeria on May 23, 2018, 06:30:54 AMWell, at least I got a good night of sleep and have another 12 hour day today...

Sometimes brother, a good nights sleep is far more important than fishing  "Sometimes"   ;)

Rarely
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)