News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Inline spinner works well in MB

Started by BenCantrell, May 23, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenCantrell

I have a FL trip from the weekend before last that I'd like to write a report for, but I think I'll put it on my blog and then post the links here.  In the meantime, I got out on Mission Bay last Saturday for Heroes on the Water.  We launched from OEX in the NW corner of the bay.  I caught a couple spotted bass on a 1/4 oz gold Kastmaster, but for most of the day I used a big silver inline spinner with a chartreuse blade.  The bass went absolutely nuts for it, and I even caught a random bonefish as my last fish.  Ended up with 12 bass and 1 bonefish.

Calm water on Mission Bay.

Spottie on the spinner.

A bonefish being weird.

The offer still stands to anyone who wants to get out kayaking with me.  I have a spare sit-in kayak with 3 rod holders ready to go.

skrilla

1morecast

Did the bonefish fight any better this time?
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Treecatcher

I am so down to tag along! Lol. I just got 2 float tubes for 20 bucks! 7/8 bladders work but good thing they're interchangeable. I never fished from a yak before though... :/

vdisney

Looks like fun Ben, I've never even seen a bone fish   >:(
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

I still can't believe you got a boner on the spinner!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.