News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Sick of the surf!! (31JUN2018)

Started by Pinoyfisher, June 01, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

It's been a solid month of sh!tty conditions; ripping currents, turbulent/confused waves, wind, and salad. Why do I bother? Well, it is Thursday.

Hit the surf with Binh and Andre. We gave it a go and battled all forms of kelp, sea lettuce, and surf grass. I did beat the skunk with an eel bycatch. Bycatch leaderboard and kept it as bait.

It was bad enough that Andre lost 3 rigs and called it well before the high even peaked. Bummer, he makes the drive from Malibu too. I'm done.

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Took a nap after work yesterday. Woke up at 9. Thought about tracking you down, but watched Maude instead.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: sasquatch on June 01, 2018, 11:31:50 AM
Took a nap after work yesterday. Woke up at 9. Thought about tracking you down, but watched Maude instead.

Better decision than mine. Whoever said a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work never reeled in foliage for 3hrs.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Sharkinthedark II

If I encounter the same conditions for the Beach Beast Bash kickoff tonight I will shake my fist at Neptune and Crom and show them how my BLOOD BOILS!!!! LOL 8)

Latimeria

Quote from: Sharkinthedark II on June 01, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
If I encounter the same conditions for the Beach Beast Bash kickoff tonight I will shake my fist at Neptune and Crom and show them how my BLOOD BOILS!!!! LOL 8)

Excellent Sir, that's the spirit!  Maybe Sir Pinoyfisher should start fishing in drinking water.  LOL  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

lightline21

I didn't know Maude was still airing on TV. I use to love that show. Where did you catch it, on the TV Land?

Bea Arthur   
Bill Macy   
Conrad Bain   
Rue McClanahan   
Adrienne Barbeau

Remember Adrienne Barbeau from such memorable movies like Swamp Thing and Escape From New York  :)

Conrad Bain from Different Strokes   :D

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: lightline21 on June 01, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

I didn't know Maude was still airing on TV. I use to love that show. Where did you catch it, on the TV Land?

Bea Arthur   
Bill Macy   
Conrad Bain   
Rue McClanahan   
Adrienne Barbeau

Remember Adrienne Barbeau from such memorable movies like Swamp Thing and Escape From New York  :)

Stop being old Dre!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Quote from: lightline21 on June 01, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

Bea Arthur   
Bill Macy   
Conrad Bain   
Rue McClanahan   
Adrienne Barbeau

Direct tv 323. FETV I think it is. Maude at 9 week nights followed by Barney miller at 10. Old school.

lightline21

Barney miller, love it! Thanks, for the info!

spideyjg

Quote from: Latimeria on June 01, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Excellent Sir, that's the spirit!  Maybe Sir Pinoyfisher should start fishing in drinking water.  LOL  ;D

Mike would melt like the wicked witch if he touched freshwater. ;)

vdisney

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 01, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
Whoever said a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work never reeled in foliage for 3hrs.

;D ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect