News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Back Breaking Work (6/5)

Started by Latimeria, June 06, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I don't know what end of the big toilet bowl we were fishing, but it looked great from the sand, but sunken dead kelp and grass EVERYWHERE!  Every cast was a battle with the weeds.

Water color/clarity:  Great
Surf Size:  3' average
Surge:  None
Tide:  1 foot dropper over a few hours
Salad Situation: Horrendous

We both got one bite a piece and my last bait actually got a 20 minute soaking time before we called it quits.  Oh well, the skunk streak continues...
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

BackBayMan

The struggle is real boss >:(

And from the looks of the surf forecast, it's not going to get better for awhile :(

Anybody have an emergency beer?

TerraFirmaTackle

Lots of sunken weed where we were hunting yesterday too! Stuck it out and eeked out two bites but didn't stay tight for long. Bumming over the surf forcast for the weekend :(

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

Pinoyfisher

Surprised to hear that. It was great where I was at, just nothing to show for it other than the bat. I thought for sure I was gonna see a plink plink report. Bummer. It's been a pretty f'd up month for surf sharking. June was a great month last year.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.