News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

I'm going Batty (11JUN2018)

Started by Pinoyfisher, June 13, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Pounded some sand with Kam. Found some surprisingly fishable conditions considering the super high tide and surf. Minimal salad, no sharks  >:( Both of us had macks and we both dealt with critters picking our baits clean. I was able to beat the skunk with a 52" bat. Thanks for the sandhand duties Kam! 4 outings, 4 bats. Am I being punished? Lol! Kam headed home a little after me, but I didn't get a text that he caught something, so, I'm assuming he couldn't beat the skunk. Will try again...

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

lightline21

Nice! Congrats on that bat Mike!

sasquatch

Happier to have caught baits than bats. Guess they are the same thing for some.

BackBayMan

Anybody have an emergency beer?

Kam_Walsh98

Always good fishing with you mike! I didn't stay for very much longer at all; more critter bites and that was it. Never a bad thing to catch a big fish though, winged or not.

xjchad

Quote from: Kam_Walsh98 on June 13, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
Never a bad thing to catch a big fish though, winged or not.

I agree Kam, but Mike has been spoiled on the toothy ones for too long LoL

Nice bat Mike!

1morecast

Better you then me. I'll take the skunk over a bat right now.  ;) Especially, if I have to land it solo.
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

vdisney

That's where the nephew comes in handy, hand him the rod  :)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

BackBayMan

Quote from: 1morecast on June 13, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
Better you then me. I'll take the skunk over a bat right now.  ;) Especially, if I have to land it solo.

I like grinners as much as the next man, but damn, you'd take a skunk over a 52" bat?

Not me. I'll take the bat, even if it's solo ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Keep catching those bats Mike!  Get them out of the way for us!  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: BackBayMan on June 14, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
Quote from: 1morecast on June 13, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

I like grinners as much as the next man, but damn, you'd take a skunk over a 52" bat?

Not me. I'll take the bat, even if it's solo ;D

Ditto.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)