News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

PENN Squall SQL40LDLH (left hand) For Sale

Started by Latimeria, January 22, 2015, 07:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Well, I love my baitcasters in left hand models, so I decided to try a bigger reel in left hand and see if I should make the switch to all left handers...
(It was a birthday gift to myself)
My body and mind are too hard wired on bigger reels and I felt like I was a newbie fisherman out there.

It's a Penn Squall SQL40LDLH, left hand model.  I've taken it out a dozen times this year but have only used it 4 times.  Smooth great reel, but I definitely need the handle on the other side.

Cosmetically a 9 out of 10. (a few little scratches from being on the boat)
Mechanically a 10 out of 10.

Here are the specs.   http://www.basspro.com/PENN-Squall-Lever-Drag-Reels/product/10231454/

Price, $115. 

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

Latimeria

Latimeria