News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Grinnnners, Come OUT TO PLAAAYYAYYYYY! 1/22

Started by SevengillTheVC, January 23, 2015, 01:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

That's along ways when you got excellent big game surf fishing so close to home lol

Eric H

Glad you guys got em... 8)
Adam your pics are a crack up.  ;D
Gona look for my next opportunity to get out..

Chris

I'll be in SoCal 7-19th...  Let's all poach the spot!
Keep it tight

faster u fool

So killer, you guys have been rocking it...
GET OUT AND GET BIT..

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on January 23, 2015, 02:41:15 PMI believe some people who have proven good character deserve some info on these Gills!

I've been accused of a lot of things, but.................................good character?  ;)  Thanks again brother, it'll be about 2 weeks.  See ya then.........respect, Verne
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Bravo guys. Honestly, i feel like everyone on this board are good peeps with good character .  Keep on "Grinning"!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

SevengillTheVC

Conditions suck today, bad. I'm still going to give it a go, a half hearted one. Expect the stripe but you never know!

raychavez91

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on January 25, 2015, 11:25:49 AM
Conditions suck today, bad. I'm still going to give it a go, a half hearted one. Expect the stripe but you never know!
Well Goodluck man, looking forward to you proving otherwise!!

vdisney

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on January 25, 2015, 11:25:49 AM

Got your message.........awesome my man.  We spent 5 hours tonight soaking bait for 2 rockfish and 2 baby leos  :(
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect