News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

They didn't want to play 1/29

Started by SevengillTheVC, January 30, 2015, 09:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SevengillTheVC

Got to the water at around 4PM a nice fill was taking place, and salad was a non issue. Surf was... unpredictable, mostly small waves but a few huge swells were sent through. It was slow, really slow, we had a few takers that didn't stick on the longs and finally at 8PM I get my small skunkbuster.

That was the last fish seen all night. On Tuesday I did a bait run to Redondo, but our fresh macks didn't help us tonight. While at King Harbor I managed some beautiful blue perch.

This week is dry, hopefully next week is mo better. Tom hope your back gets better soon, I need some soupies to make me jelly.

vdisney

We were out last night also..................pm sent, Verne
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

raychavez91

Little slump this week, but its all good, you'll find em next sesh

Latimeria

It's funny how that happens. I've switched it up in the past to try morning sessions when the nights were slow with success.
I just cant wait to heal up and get out there. Reading and not writing reports is killing me.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

SevengillTheVC

Don't worry man, we'll fish for you!

Latimeria

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on January 31, 2015, 09:08:07 PM
Don't worry man, we'll fish for you!
I am going to be a monster upon on my return.  8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

At least you beat the stripe, which is more than I can say for my last outing 8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?