News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Pea Soup (10/28)

Started by Latimeria, October 28, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I had plans to fish with a buddy in his or my boat today, but the pea-soup fod had us on the fence.  I was still thinking about it while I was getting my long "To-Do" list done, but with to-do lists also comes a lot of beers. 

Before I knew it, I realized I wasn't getting the boat out today.  I got up at dawn to a beautiful sunrise. 

On the way to the bay, it turned into foggy pea soup.  Just like my head.... ugh

I literally started hit 10 different spots.  All had floating crap and the current was ripping.  I managed a 9" spotty and a smaller turd roller.  I needed some food, and plastics, so headed to Seaforth.  I was checking out there special and it was a lobster, spinach and swiss cheese omelette! Damn, it was loaded with big chunks of spiny lobster also all for $13!  It hit the spot!

Lobster and eggs go so well together!

Anyway, what a waste of a day.  I need to learn moderation.  hahaha
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

That omelette looks killer. Hold the spinach on mine though.

The bay shots are ugly.

vdisney

Quote from: sasquatch on October 28, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
That omelette looks killer. Hold the spinach on mine though.

My first thought   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

lightline21

That breakfast looks great!