News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Grinner Gathering Date *VOTE*

Started by Latimeria, November 06, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What day would you rather have for the Grinner Gathering ?

November 24th
3 (27.3%)
December 1st
1 (9.1%)
December 8th
3 (27.3%)
I can't attend
3 (27.3%)
It doesn't matter
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 10, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Latimeria

Which of the available dates would you prefer for the Grinner Gathering?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

Well f@ck....  I was planning on setting the Date to December 8th and my wife drops the old "That's my Company Christmas Party night... "

Well, it looks like it will be the 24th after all as December 1st has the wrong tides.

FISH86R

Latimeria

FISH86R

spideyjg

Quote from: FISH86R on November 09, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
???

Lots of beaches have code words. I call the Soup Kitchen, Skunk beach. Never caught a quality fish there myself. Others Kill it. See prior Grinner Gathering threads.

Eric H

It just so happens ill be stayin at the beach house in VC with the gf Nov 22-25  8)

xjchad

Quote from: Eric H on November 09, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
It just so happens ill be stayin at the beach house in VC with the gf Nov 22-25  8)

Maybe we'll have a Grinner Gathering North!

FISH86R

Quote from: spideyjg on November 09, 2018, 11:48:08 AM
Quote from: FISH86R on November 09, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
???

Lots of beaches have code words. I call the Soup Kitchen, Skunk beach. Never caught a quality fish there myself. Others Kill it. See prior Grinner Gathering threads.

I know that.. I'm not gonna go through archives of crap to figure it out either.. I don't want to go that bad..

Eric H

Quote from: xjchad on November 09, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
Quote from: Eric H on November 09, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

Maybe we'll have a Grinner Gathering North!
Thatd be cool.

Just realized this isnt a contest. For some reason i was thinking it was..

Latimeria

November 24th it is...  It will be a very impromptu event, but it will still be a great gathering for those who can make it.