News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Back In/To business 11/17/18

Started by j.rasta, November 18, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.rasta

Been a minute, I've been around ;) hit the surf a few times since the last time I posted. Fished my aunties lake, almost all of the summer/early fall Sunday's.

Anyways... boat was outta commission since june :'( pops got her running right last weekend and took her out while I was at a concert, he and my brother got into a decent bass bite in the bay. I took him out yesterday, basically no tide from 9-2. Told him its was either gonna be really good or horrible... 1st cast we double up with spotties. Well they were biting to say the least. Ended the day with ~100 bass between us, 2 Mack's and I got a lil vina.

And some taco meat 😅🤣😂😊

Felt good to get back out and pick back up where I left off 😏

Now if I can get a grinner to bite this week I'll be super-stoked 🤙

Rastafar-gone B )<==*~~~

sasquatch

vdisney

Looks good to me, and ditto on the shark bite.............we're gonna give it a go tomorrow evening   8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

1morecast

Nice catching Rasta.. Didn't recognize you with your shirt on. ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

You made Dave proud by using the underspin.  Nice work Rasta and pops!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

j.rasta

Quote from: 1morecast on November 19, 2018, 08:34:53 AM
Nice catching Rasta.. Didn't recognize you with your shirt on. ;D

After the 3rd time 2 girls on jetskis made a B-line str8 at us to  "ask what we were catchin" I put it back on. 😏

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on November 19, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
Hahahaha!! Well looky here...

Jus stopped by to show off my booty 😋🎣🍑🐟

Quote from: Latimeria on November 20, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
You made Dave proud by using the underspin.  Nice work Rasta and pops!

Underspin is the juice, 36.75", 33", 32" butts all on the underspin this year! And I got a 9lb+ green bass on it last spring at my auntie's... let's jus say I've got a lil bit of confidence in that lure 😏