News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Dos Mas 11/23/18

Started by j.rasta, November 24, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.rasta

Took the boat out again yesterday with my pops and my lil bro joined us. Huuuuuge tide swing in the am, so we launched around 9 from basically the parking lot. Started off a lil slower than last week but we started to pick em off here and there on our 1st drift. And continued to scratch out spotties between 14-18ft on swimmies and underspins. My bro and pops put a few doubles in the boat.

But I put the twins in the live well!

Ended the day with about 80 bass and my 2 Hails for the boat!

Not a bad way to spend a black Friday, hope everyone had an awesome Turkey day.

Rastafar-gone B-)<==*~~

Latimeria

Nicely done Josh.  We must have seen you out there yesterday and pretty sure we did.  Roger, Dave and I hit the bay for 87 assorted bass, corvina and assorted.  I saw a bass boat about 100 yards south of us with 3 people on it and now I'm pretty certain that was you.

Well done boss!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

j.rasta

White boat, white motor, smells skunky, always fishy though   ;) :P 8)

Latimeria

Quote from: j.rasta on November 27, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
White boat, white motor, smells skunky, always fishy though   ;) :P 8)

It was definitely you....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Fishing with family, it don't get no better............................
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect