News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

No signs of life..

Started by FISH86R, December 09, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FISH86R

Conditions are definitely better.. There was a couple weeds but totally fishable.. Just no fish.. I don't mind bait thiefs so much.. They're usually a good indication you're in the right place... But last night.......... Last night.. I was in the WRONG place.. Not even a nibble..

sasquatch

Been in the wrong place myself lately.

vdisney

Quote from: FISH86R on December 09, 2018, 11:06:09 AMLast night.. I was in the WRONG place.. Not even a nibble..

No problem, keep at it.  Your chances are better at the beach than they are at home on the couch   ;)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

FISH86R

Agreed.. I should've stuck to my original plan of hitting up the 3 spots I wanted to but like always everyone wants to fish but nobody wants to go.. I ended up on a solo cholo mission so I just went where I feel comfortable.. I think comfort is starting to kill though..

Eric H

Sometimes its not you but the fish.

You can be doing everything right and they just say F you.

FISH86R

Ya.. That's usually a pressure shift.. That should've been over with by then though..

Pinoyfisher

Hit a spot Saturday night for limits of kelp. Would have gladly traded with you... Lol!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

FISH86R

Should've hit me up.. We could've caught nothing together..

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: FISH86R on December 10, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
Should've hit me up.. We could've caught nothing together..

Ditto. Let's link up soon.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Mike is a good Sand Hand.   

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

So am i , ask verne or ray. 8)

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on December 12, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
Mike is a good Sand Hand.

Excellent training from Binh and Josh.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

I just run into the water, grab the tail and drag it back to the shore without even worrying about getting bit. Im quick

FISH86R

Where you at?? Ventura or LA harbor area??

Eric H

Ventura, LA and OC, somtimes SD.