News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

This Holiday Season Don't Forget..................

Started by FISH86R, December 15, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FISH86R

DONATE TO YOUR LOCAL SALVATION ARMY

5 YEARS AGO I WAS A HOMELESS DRUG ADDICT LIVING IN A TENT NEXT TO THE 10 FREEWAY.....

TODAY......

I HAVE 5 YEARS CLEAN

A CAR

A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND FAMILY

MY OWN CAREER

JUST GOT APPROVED TO BUY A BRAND NEW HOME

AND WAY MORE FISHING GEAR THAN ONE MAN NEEDS......at least that's what my wife says...

Latimeria

Right on Brother & Congrats boss!

Happy Holidays my friend!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

1morecast

Wow, theres a story there that I want to hear about.  :o
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

FISH86R

Quote from: 1morecast on December 17, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Here's the short uncut version....

I got tired of pooping in a bucket and fighting off honey bees while digging in a dumpster for something to eat...

Got myself arrested.. It took 3 yoked out cops to load my bicycle and trailer in the back of there truck... Cause it was that loaded down with scrap metal..

Facing a 4 year prison term.. I made a deal with God that if I got out before Christmas that instead of going fishing on Sundays I would go to church....

I was released December 20th 2013 with a court order to attend the Riverside County Salvation Army ARC.. Which come to find out has a bass and catfish pond...

Still don't fish Sundays without hitting a service first.. If we ever fish together I'll give you the long boring version.. Haha..

xjchad

That's great!  Good for you man!  We definitely have a lot to be thankful for!

1morecast

Quote from: FISH86R on December 17, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
Quote from: 1morecast on December 17, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Here's the short uncut version....

I got tired of pooping in a bucket and fighting off honey bees while digging in a dumpster for something to eat...

Got myself arrested.. It took 3 yoked out cops to load my bicycle and trailer in the back of there truck... Cause it was that loaded down with scrap metal..

Facing a 4 year prison term.. I made a deal with God that if I got out before Christmas that instead of going fishing on Sundays I would go to church....

I was released December 20th 2013 with a court order to attend the Riverside County Salvation Army ARC.. Which come to find out has a bass and catfish pond...

Still don't fish Sundays without hitting a service first.. If we ever fish together I'll give you the long boring version.. Haha..

We fish the pm shift, so no issues with missing a church service with us. Have a great Christmas!
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)