News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Who's Shore Fishing this week?

Started by 1morecast, December 18, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1morecast

I heard the waves are a little high this week, so who's going out? ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

Squatch is out there now sitting on a ladder with his fishing pole.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

spideyjg

Had 3 days off where I could fish, today through Thursday. Surf went to hell. :(

Latimeria

Quote from: spideyjg on December 18, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
Had 3 days off where I could fish, today through Thursday. Surf went to hell. :(

That seems the way it's gone all fall so far.  We should have a bunch of more sharks on the sand by now, but everytime the surf lays down, it rears back up with twice the vengeance!

Latimeria

vdisney

Hoping to get out Sunday evening, we'll see.......................surf looks great, but the tides a little low for my liking
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Eric H

Ill be dock hoppin for spotties the 22nd and 23rd when the full moon is directly over head or underfoot.

Still gotta check tides then pick one or the other.