News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Nothing was stirring

Started by lamnidae, December 23, 2018, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamnidae

My son, Mike, and I headed out the Bat Fight HQ to see if the bay would provide us with some action. There was none to be had. The mini bait stealers gutted out a Mackie head and gave us a couple tugs. Lots of dead feel grass floating around. Thought I timed the tides correctly this time. I'm  sure that the full moon didn't help. Can't catch if I don't go out.
We'll get one soon.
Chris

vdisney

Quote from: lamnidae on December 23, 2018, 12:15:29 AMCan't catch if I don't go out.

My thought exactly, chances are better on the sand than on the couch at home   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

1morecast

These king tides must make for fast moving water. Did you fish the incoming or outgoing tide? This reminds me that I need a new fishing license for 2019.  :o
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

lamnidae

In coming, up to 3 hours within.

Pinoyfisher

Vintage winter time fishing. At least you got out and thanks for the report!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Unreal. I can't believe everything is so quiet.
I wonder if all the dredging last year is partially effecting the fishing?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.