News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

40% off sale d!ck's Sporting Goods

Started by Pinoyfisher, January 17, 2019, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Posted this mostly for the waders that are on sale. Some Frogg Toggs and Hodgeman waders for almost 1/2 off. I know some of y'all are still board shorting it...

https://www.d!ckssportinggoods.com/f/flash-sale-all-fishing-gear#bazaarRating:&facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:5&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&facetCategoryId:&fPrevCatId:&
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

What's wrong with board shorts??

LOL, I was actually wishing I had waders a few trips ago.  Without my booties I was a bit chilly.

PS -  Linky no worky

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: xjchad on January 17, 2019, 11:30:53 AM

LOL, I was actually wishing I had waders a few trips ago.  Without my booties I was a bit chilly.

PS -  Linky no worky

The site (psoul) is fixing what they perceive as an inappropriate word (d!ck's Sporting Goods) and it's breaking the link.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on January 17, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

PS -  Linky no worky

So weird, I'm copying and pasting the link. Will figure it out.

You need to go to the link in the browser and switch the ! to an I.  Unfortunately, my "Curse Protector" automatically fixes curse words.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

For the.most part its just the trash stuff thats on sale.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Eric H on January 17, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

More interested in the waders at 40% off.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on January 17, 2019, 03:18:11 PM
Quote from: Eric H on January 17, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

More interested in the waders at 40% off.

I hear you. I did well at either kittery trading post or american legacy,  dont recall which one.

Keep an eye on them now and then.

I got my Allen stocking foot waders for 50 to 60% off a while back. They were regular about 250 so i really scored a good pair.

Eric H

Are you an alien? ;D

I did the board shorts year round but once i switched to waders there was no going back.

xjchad

Quote from: Eric H on January 18, 2019, 06:41:56 AM

Are you an alien? ;D

LOL, no, it's just my toxic masculinity  ;D

Honestly, if I could afford a pair I'm sure I'd love them.  They just keep ending up too low on the budget list.  One of these days I'll get some  :D

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: xjchad on January 18, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

Are you an alien? ;D

Honestly, if I could afford a pair I'm sure I'd love them.  They just keep ending up too low on the budget list.  One of these days I'll get some  :D

Warmth and comfort is always high on my budget list.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on January 18, 2019, 12:45:04 PM
Quote from: xjchad on January 18, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

Are you an alien? ;D

Warmth and comfort is always high on my budget list.

Catching fish is higher for me.  Need rod & reel, tackle, and bait.  I don't need to warm LOL

FISH86R

Ya.. I'll get around to them myself.. Probably next winter.. I'm working on getting me a new boat setup low key without the wifey finding out..

Keep it toxic...

!!FREEZE YOUR NUTS OFF LIKE A REAL MAN!!