News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Never give up, Never say die!

Started by lightline21, March 11, 2019, 08:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightline21

After a tough weekend of fishing, and not being able to help Mike win back to back Bat Fights, I was a little disappointed. However, I was still holding out hope. So, I got up Sunday morning and hit the sand again. With the same results, nothing. The tide was heading out and so was my hope. But a little voice told me not to give up. So, I changed locations and it paid off. I landed my first solo large bat ray and 7 gill. The bat hit on a whole squid and measured 48 inches, the 7 gill chomped down on a center cut of mack. Both caught on an outgoing tide. I want to shout out Andrew and his wife, a couple walking along the beach.  When I pulled in my 7 gill, they were nice enough to hold my rod, while I pulled her in and got the hook out. They also snapped a couple of pictures for me. However, the pics showed the area I was fishing so, I had a little photoshopping done. That's how my weekend ended! So, even if you're not catching anything, "Never give up, Never say die."

Pinoyfisher

Mighty fine Photoshopping there!! Sweet consolation for an abysmal bat fight. Got a grinner before Binh and I and you did it up there!! Woo!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

vdisney

Oh yeah.......................stoked for you.  You've been putting some time in lately, glad it paid off.
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Well done boss!  Damn!  Now I need to get on the ball for updating the shark list!

Never give up!  8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Awesome Andre!  Congratulations brother!!!  8)

lightline21

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on March 11, 2019, 08:33:24 PM
Mighty fine Photoshopping there!! Sweet consolation for an abysmal bat fight. Got a grinner before Binh and I and you did it up there!! Woo!!

I had a good teacher on photoshopping  ;) I really wanted to be a part of winning back to back bat fights. I'll see you guys not this Thursday, but next Thursday night.

lightline21

Quote from: vdisney on March 12, 2019, 05:18:06 AM
Oh yeah.......................stoked for you.  You've been putting some time in lately, glad it paid off.

Thanks Vern!

lightline21

Quote from: Latimeria on March 12, 2019, 05:45:03 AM
Well done boss!  Damn!  Now I need to get on the ball for updating the shark list!

Never give up!  8)

Thanks Tom!

lightline21

Kam_Walsh98

epic day! sick that you got them during the day too.

Sharkinthedark II

Sharkers Delight.... got something BIG to bite!  8) 8)

lightline21

Quote from: Kam_Walsh98 on March 12, 2019, 11:54:31 AM
epic day! sick that you got them during the day too.

Yes, it was end of day, daylight savings time helped out!

lightline21