News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

2019 Catfish Contest

Started by Latimeria, April 06, 2019, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

With all the rain running water in, time to drift the inlets. Drop a Santee rig

Eric H

Eric H

Latimeria

hahahahaha, it possibly looks that way!  I thought Jim would have this coveted achievement, but the old bass stick in the community pond has been the ticket!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

Time to make my move and remove Eric the B assman from the leader board!  I thought this contest was custom tailored for Spidey, but he's been quiet all year!

Eric H

I've got catfish secrets that nobody else knows about.
I might have to retire my PS champion crown after this one.
Grinner title is next.
;D ;D ;D ;D

spideyjg

Got a trick back this week. Can't bend down to pick up anything, walking like I'm 100.

spideyjg

Was gonna make a last dash with the rain but ER visit has me sidelined

sasquatch

Hope you are doing all right Jim.

Latimeria

Last night catfishing trip of Jennings is tonight...  Evening catfish run, or Morning ocean run to get some last meat of the year?  My body is still worn out from being sick as hell, so it will be a last minute call. 

Heal up that back Jim!

I've lost 10 pounds this week, and going to use this nasty Flu bug to maybe get me back in the right direction.  Less drinking, no smoking, exercise... I need to do something now as my body should be like this in the 60's and not late 40's!

sasquatch

Well, since I'm at my moms again, you should do the meat run. Last time you got two nice yellows.

Eric H

Latimeria

Quote from: Eric H on January 04, 2020, 05:59:00 PM
I won
I'm starting to think you are a cat fisherman that only moonlights as a bass guy!  LOL

Eric H

Quote from: Latimeria on January 06, 2020, 07:03:15 AM
Quote from: Eric H on January 04, 2020, 05:59:00 PM
I won
I'm starting to think you are a cat fisherman that only moonlights as a bass guy!  LOL
Haha
I fish bass alot, just dont post.