News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

It was a good weekend

Started by lightline21, April 22, 2019, 09:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightline21

I had a chance to fish with Vern on Friday. I landed a 60-inch male 7 gill on a mac head, on an incoming tide.

On Sunday, I fished with Ron. I landed an 85-inch male 7 gill on a mac head, on an incoming tide. All in All, it was a good weekend.

vdisney

I would diffidently put that in the "good" weekend category my brother, I'm stoked for you   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

Right on Andre. Great weekend for sure.

j.rasta

Nice work Dre! Congrats on an awesome weekend!

Pinoyfisher

Climbing that ladder!! Maybe I need to make a drive up...
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

lightline21

Quote from: vdisney on April 22, 2019, 09:29:50 AM
I would diffidently put that in the "good" weekend category, my brother, I'm stoked for you   ;D

Thanks, Vern!

lightline21

lightline21

Quote from: j.rasta on April 22, 2019, 10:11:47 AM
Nice work Dre! Congrats on an awesome weekend!

Thanks! And Congrats, on your outing.

lightline21

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on April 22, 2019, 10:20:22 AM
Climbing that ladder!! Maybe I need to make a drive up...

For me that Leader board is like being at the base of Mount Everest and looking up and saying, "I can make it" ha ha ha

Latimeria

Hell yeah Boss!  Well done and well deserved! 

Damn, I have some updating to do on the shark list already!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.