News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Went 1 for 3

Started by vdisney, April 25, 2019, 01:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

Me and Denny decided to take a morning run at the sevens.  Left the house at 4:15 and had baits in the water before 5:30.  Got bit twice on bonito and once on mackerel.  Missed the first one, second broke off in the wash.  Third time was the ticket, she was a big girl.  Taped out at 87" and swam away with no problem.  Outgoing tide on mackerel................

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

lightline21

Quote from: vdisney on April 25, 2019, 01:09:09 PM
Me and Denny decided to take a morning run at the sevens.  Left the house at 4:15 and had baits in the water before 5:30.  Got bit twice on bonito and once on mackerel.  Missed the first one, second broke off in the wash.  Third time was the ticket, she was a big girl.  Taped out at 87" and swam away with no problem.  Outgoing tide on mackerel................

Way to go, Vern!

sasquatch

Great pic, Verne. Congrats

SevengillTheVC

Slaying it! Did you guys get a new honey hole or is this the old faithful spot?

Dark_Knight_9C1

Nice!  8)
Glad to see your making it out.
I'm still waiting for my turn. Going out Friday night to roll the dice again.

Latimeria

Excellent Verne!  That puts you back in a tie with Rasta!

Congrats to your first Dirty Dozen on the Shark Board!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Dang, you guys up the 5 are on a good one!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)