News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Almost perfect

Started by lightline21, June 02, 2019, 10:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightline21

I went to a local spot this evening for a quick solo session. Got out to the beach about 5:45 pm, had the first line in the water at 6:00 pm. At 6:15, I hooked a nice medium size bat ray. Finally, someone on the beach to help me out and snap a quick picture. Put the ray back in the water, grabbed a center cut of Mack and launched it out to see what else would bite. 30 minutes later, I see my rod tip bounce, I jump up, and grab my rod, and I was able to land a nice 60 plus inch Soupfin. I Looked around for someone to help snap a quick picture, and there was no one on the beach but me, even the couple that was sitting on their beachfront patio had closed their doors and went inside. Like I said it was almost perfect. 

vdisney

Stoked for you my brother, goes to show you.....you don't always have to make a long drive  8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Jeez Dre!  you're on fire!

Time to update the shark list again and count up your numbers.  You are probably bumping a few peeps off the boards by now!

Congrats boss!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

lightline21

Quote from: vdisney on June 03, 2019, 05:41:26 AM
Stoked for you my brother, goes to show you.....you don't always have to make a long drive  8)

Thanks, Vern, I've waited two years to go back to that particular spot. I had a feeling about that stretch of sand for a long time.

lightline21

Quote from: Latimeria on June 03, 2019, 05:43:02 AM

Time to update the shark list again and count up your numbers.  You are probably bumping a few peeps off the boards by now!

Congrats boss!

Thanks, Tom! I've got a long way to go before I bump anyone off the list. Well maybe, Binh  ;)

sasquatch

Quote from: lightline21 on June 03, 2019, 11:03:55 AM

Congrats boss!

Thanks, Tom! I've got a long way to go before I bump anyone off the list. Well maybe, Binh  ;)

Look out Binh, Andre has you in his sights.

lightline21

Quote from: sasquatch on June 03, 2019, 11:16:41 AM
Quote from: lightline21 on June 03, 2019, 11:03:55 AM

Congrats boss!

Look out Binh, Andre has you in his sights.

Ha ha ha

1morecast

Looks like someone is on a roll in 2019!
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)