News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Finally!

Started by lightline21, June 04, 2019, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightline21

Since it was the second day of the grunion run I thought I'd give it a shot at the same spot I caught my last Soupfin. Plus, Mike told me, if a spot is producing, fish it, until it's not. I got hit and landed another 60 plus inch Soupfin on an incoming tide, on a Mackerel tail. And finally, someone on the beach to snap a picture for me.

sasquatch

vdisney

Outstanding Dre, I was super stoked when I got the text.  Looking forward to tonight   ;)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Well Damn Dre!  You for sure have the Hot Stick right now!

Beautiful Soupfin, Congrats!  I still have to get to the list, but offhand, do you know how many you have total?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

lightline21

Quote from: vdisney on June 05, 2019, 04:57:02 AM
Outstanding Dre, I was super stoked when I got the text.  Looking forward to tonight   ;)

See you tonight!

lightline21

Quote from: Latimeria on June 05, 2019, 05:39:35 AM

Beautiful Soupfin, Congrats!  I still have to get to the list, but offhand, do you know how many you have total?

Thanks, I have no Idea. But I'm gonna do a quick count today. A couple of years of being a sand hand and watching, Mike, and Binh, is finally paying off!

sasquatch

Quote from: lightline21 on June 05, 2019, 09:22:27 AM

Thanks, I have no Idea. But I'm gonna do a quick count today. A couple of years of being a sand hand and watching, Mike, and Binh, is finally paying off!

Well, Mike anyway.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: sasquatch on June 05, 2019, 10:13:37 AM

Well, Mike anyway.

Ouch
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

lightline21

Quote from: sasquatch on June 05, 2019, 10:13:37 AM

Well, Mike anyway.

Ha Ha Ha