News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Quick early evening trip

Started by lightline21, June 07, 2019, 10:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightline21

I had some time to hit the sand today. So, I made it out to the Beach at 5:30 pm. I quickly got a couple of nice pulls. At 7 pm,  I saw my rod tip bounce and go down hard. I was able to land another Soupfin. I caught him on an incoming tide, on mackerel tail. 

vdisney

Wow.......you are on a roll my brother
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

Latimeria

Okay, you need to count them up!  You must be on the list by now!  Congrats Dre!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on June 08, 2019, 08:01:55 AM
Okay, you need to count them up!  You must be on the list by now!  Congrats Dre!

I see 2 possibly 3 getting bumped! Way to keep at it Dre!! You're gonna need your own crew up there. Preferably get someone that can take a decent picture 😉
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

lightline21

lightline21

Thanks, Tom. I'm home today doing yard work. I'll take a look at it today.

lightline21

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 08, 2019, 08:20:12 AM

I see 2 possibly 3 getting bumped! Way to keep at it Dre!! You're gonna need your own crew up there. Preferably get someone that can take a decent picture 😉

My own crew, haha! I'm still working on my photo game.