News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

My Grandpa's Briefcase

Started by xjchad, August 12, 2019, 08:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

I had to make a trip down the border near San Diego last week to pick up some parts for work.  Took my wife and 3 youngest kids on an overnight road trip and spent the night in Carlsbad with my Grandma.  She's 93 and loves to see her great grand kids.  While I was there I found my late Grandpa's briefcase in a closet.  Grandma said she'd love for me to have it and I thought it might be neat to use for work instead of my backpack I've been using.  

It's still in pretty good shape, but it was a bit dusty and such.  I went over it with a toothbrush, washcloth, magic eraser, and armorall.  

It turned out pretty good and my laptop fits perfectly!

It rode to work with me today just like it did with him for many years.  :)

sasquatch

Latimeria

Nice clean-up!  That's an awesome lap top case!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Very cool indeed Chad, way to pay respect to your grandfather
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect