News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

OVERNIGHTER 9/16

Started by FISH86R, September 23, 2019, 09:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FISH86R

It's been a little slow for me on the fishing note with buying a house a couple moths ago and everything and now that my feet finally hit the ground i got myself out.. Weather and water were beautiful with a wide open bight on the top water game.. SUPER DOPE!!! Got some fish for thee ol'smoker and most importantly.... A freezer packed full of bait...

TIME TO GET FISHING......

sasquatch

Looks fun. With all that bait it will be fun a few more times.

Latimeria

Pretty damn awesome! Glad to see you back in the he fishing action! Great stuff and congrats on your new house!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Damn!! Got that grinner candy!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

FISH86R

Thanks you.. And ya.. People couldn't understand how I could just be out there for a bait run.. Haha.. And Mike.. Don't trip homes..I got plenty to share.. You just better be bringing me a red bull with how late your @$$ gets out to fish..