News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Any Surf Shark Fishing Lately?

Started by Latimeria, October 04, 2019, 06:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I was planning on heading out last night, but decided to start chipping away from the "Honey-Do" list to set up more fishing time when it counts.

I'm mainly curious if some of that surf salad is out of the way or not.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

FISH86R

Me too.. I'll be heading down that direction tomorrow..

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

FISH86R

Went out last night.. Everything was freaken beautiful out there.. There was a little bit of eel grass but totally fishable.. Had a few decent bumps and then the tide bottomed out on me super quick and it all went silent.. There's creatures a stirring out there..

Latimeria

Quote from: FISH86R on October 06, 2019, 08:00:40 PM
Went out last night.. Everything was freaken beautiful out there.. There was a little bit of eel grass but totally fishable.. Had a few decent bumps and then the tide bottomed out on me super quick and it all went silent.. There's creatures a stirring out there..

Excellent news!  I'm thinking things should start to open up here soon.  Great news about surf conditions too.  Thanks boss.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

We took a four hour run at them yesterday....................not even a critter bite.  May have to run north and give it a go up there next week    ;)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

xjchad

Quote from: vdisney on October 08, 2019, 05:08:25 AM
We took a four hour run at them yesterday....................not even a critter bite.  May have to run north and give it a go up there next week    ;)

Verne,
Lots of weeds up here right now  >:(

Eric H

I've been doing the green bass and striper thing latelty.