News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Throwing down the bet

Started by 1morecast, November 08, 2019, 02:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1morecast

Since it's been hard as of late to get off the coach and get down to the beach. I need a little motivation, so I am going to make a public notice that I will catch a legit surf shark before Mike aka Pinoyfisher this season. I need your help coming up with a good wager that will motivate me. Let's hear your suggestion for the wager.
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

xjchad

The loser has to wear pink crocks the rest of the season  ;D

1morecast

Quote from: xjchad on November 08, 2019, 02:33:12 PM
The loser has to wear pink crocks the rest of the season  ;D
Lol, Mike does like pink. ;D
Twenty Three (23)

jrodda

sasquatch

This calls for an honor bet.

Be careful though, hard to regain your honor if you lose it.

1morecast

Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

The last time I bet on you two, I picked you and you turned on me!  Not sure which horse I'll be picking this year.....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

I'm Filipino, eating bait isn't an issue. Matter of fact, I had a can of sardines and rice for dinner a few days ago! Haha!!

Does a legal sized leo count or are we talking soups and 7s? Loser pays for a 1/2 day trip on the New Seaforth.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

1morecast

A Legit shark means a soup or 7gill. A 1/2 day trip is a fair bet. When do you want to start?
Twenty Three (23)

1morecast

Since the point of this bet is help keep me motivated. Let's make it longer then just the first shark caught. I can see me beating you and then I lose my motivation again. Let's make it the most sharks caught over a set time period. What's a good time span?
Twenty Three (23)

Pinoyfisher

How about until you pass me on the list? Lol!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Make it any boat but the New Seaforth.

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Pushed me and Tom off our spot too many times.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: sasquatch on November 09, 2019, 10:40:12 PM
Pushed me and Tom off our spot too many times.

I've seen them do that before.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)