News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

TNGC gave it the old college try (15NOV2019)

Started by Pinoyfisher, November 15, 2019, 12:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

We were short one with Andre not being able to make the trip down, but he didn't miss anything. Arrived on the sand an hour before the high tide peaked. As usual, our timing sucks. But, so is the life of parents with young kids. We make do.

We were both casting macks. Binh and I managed to beat the skunk, he with an 18-19" calico bass, and I with a leopard shark in the 20" class and I finished off the night with a spoof fin shark around the same size. Conditions were good with some salad in the mix. We'll give it another go soon...

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

jrodda

Been a while since I've seen a spoofie, and that's a quality bass. All that beats a skunk!

sasquatch

Tim524

vdisney

We hit it last evening for perfect conditions, zero grass and super low surf.  Problem was no one told the fish, not even a critter bite.............
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on November 15, 2019, 04:17:31 PM
I've had worse nights lately.

Some of us haven't seen a Shark List fish grinner in quite a while...

Nice college try guys!  Very nice calico!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

lightline21

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on November 15, 2019, 12:28:08 PM
We were short one with Andre not being able to make the trip down, but he didn't miss anything. Arrived on the sand an hour before the high tide peaked. As usual, our timing sucks. But, so is the life of parents with young kids. We make do.

We were both casting macks. Binh and I managed to beat the skunk, he with an 18-19" calico bass, and I with a leopard shark in the 20" class and I finished off the night with a spoof fin shark around the same size. Conditions were good with some salad in the mix. We'll give it another go soon...

I won't be missing any more TNGC sessions this season.