News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Specialty Surf Shark List (Updated 7/10/23)

Started by Latimeria, February 18, 2015, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Probably just stay home tonight Ray. I've drank too much so you have nothing to worry about. I hope I don't see you down there.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

We'll see what happens.
I may or may not go...

Latimeria

I have another one to add... Time to engage the after burners!   ;D

raychavez91

I'm happy to see all these sharks hitting the sand after there long hiatus. Congrats dude

Eric H

Quote from: Latimeria on February 21, 2016, 12:08:40 PM
Quote from: raychavez91 on February 21, 2016, 11:53:01 AM
All the sudden. I've bin knocked off from 2nd to 3rd  :o
Steve pointed out he read your report from the first Sevengill and said Eric hooked and landed the shark on your gear, so it's his catch. Lol, I didn't care at the time since it wasn't a competition. Giovanna also told me she caught another one of yours, but I haven't found that post to confirm. She is a fisherwoman for sure so that was her 7 last night. That puts you in third!   :o ;D
I'm only going on the information I'm given with the evidence on hand.  Lol

Haha.  ;D

Felt bad about reeling in that 7, had no choice though. Ray was pretty far down the beach talking to Adam.

Latimeria

Latimeria

Latimeria

Latimeria

Whoops!  I have to add Fish Jerk's Sevengill to the list.  Sorry about that boss!

LONGCAST JOE

Trends are becoming more apparent now....I see no 7s caught in the months August, Sept. or Oct. and only one in July. This has me visualizing  bar graphs & pie charts now. I'll see what I can put together in some of my spare time.
Joe

PS: Are you forecasting that June 2017 catch for Pinoy?

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on March 28, 2016, 09:49:04 AM
Trends are becoming more apparent now....I see no 7s caught in the months August, Sept. or Oct. and only one in July. This has me visualizing  bar graphs & pie charts now. I'll see what I can put together in some of my spare time.
Joe

Hey now, I'll be a more common occurrence on the list soon!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

LONGCAST JOE

[/quote]

Hey now, I'll be a more common occurrence on the list soon!
[/quote]

Look at the date on where you did make the list though, haha....typo

SevengillTheVC

Joe

My first batch of 7s I caught were in September and October. They seem to be around year round up here.

Latimeria

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on March 28, 2016, 10:34:03 AM
Joe

My first batch of 7s I caught were in September and October. They seem to be around year round up here.

My best time to catch them previously to the past 2 years was in September.  The last 2 years however, they have not been in their usual haunts.  Good observation.

Latimeria

The list is updated with the new catch and the missed Fish Jerk catch.  The list is "right as rain" at the moment.   8)