News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Specialty Surf Shark List (Updated 7/10/23)

Started by Latimeria, February 18, 2015, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I still have to add it to the main shark list, but Rasta just moved up 4 spots on the list!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

SevengillTheVC

It hurts that Ray doesn't seem to fish anymore but he has had me solidly beat for so long. I miss sharks and Ray!  :'(

Latimeria

Updated Ethan!  Welcome to the Shark Board!

Latimeria

We need a MINUMUM of 20 more sharks for the list this year!  Yikes! 

I'll set something up to reward  people on getting out and looking for the surf sharks and posting them.  In the meantime, if you even get out to try, please put something down at least in the Fishing Talk section as a conditions report to help other anglers know what beaches to maybe scratch if they are going out.

Thanks guys.

Latimeria

Updated although waiting on Mike's cool shark pics.  Congrats on breaking the dry spell Mike!

Latimeria

Updated... Now hopefully the Thursday Night Grinner Crew can get a few tonight to add to the list!

Latimeria

*Updated*

Dre is coming for Binh on the list next!

Latimeria

Latimeria

2021 is in the books and our worst season yet for surf sharks!  What is going on!?!?!

Oh well...  Here's to hoping 2022 will be much more productive in the shark hunts!

Latimeria

Jeez, with 2021 closed out, I need to start a new list for 2022.  In looking back to last year, it was even worse than the Covid outbreak year!  WTF?!?!?
The swell was generally up and I guess less people were fishing, but are there much less sharks out there the past few years? Yikes!

BenCantrell

Latimeria

Latimeria

Updated 4/10/22

Congrats getting on the list Joey!

Latimeria

HOLY SCHNIKEYS!  We got another shark on the boards!  Joey's going to put pressure on all you old guys!  (Myself excluded from that statement of course) lol

Latimeria