News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Specialty Surf Shark List (Updated 7/10/23)

Started by Latimeria, February 18, 2015, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I can't believe I don't have a shark on the beach this year.  Time to correct this! LOL

Updated!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

The list has been updated and Temp has been added to the list!

Latimeria

Latimeria

Latimeria

Chris

Not sure if the bay sharks count but Donovan's female leopard (56", estimate 60" total if it had the tail" and 32-34" brown smoothie were caught between 9 and midnight during the bar fight in north county SD. Both on Mack's.
Keep it tight

Latimeria

Quote from: Chris on April 27, 2023, 10:23:51 PM
Not sure if the bay sharks count but Donovan's female leopard (56", estimate 60" total if it had the tail" and 32-34" brown smoothie were caught between 9 and midnight during the bar fight in north county SD. Both on Mack's.

I would love to see him on here soon, but no leopards for this board.  It was made for the more obscure shark catches back in the day, but it is all the norm now.  My how things change...

Latimeria

I'll get it updated this week.  I never got a chance last week.  Sorry about that.

Latimeria

Latimeria

Latimeria

Finally Updated.... ugh, I need to get on the board!

Pinoyfisher

DAYUM!!!! Josh and Farmer_Joey are gunning to get in the top 3!!!!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria