News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Specialty Surf Shark List (Updated 7/10/23)

Started by Latimeria, February 18, 2015, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Quote from: raychavez91 on February 13, 2016, 01:55:59 PM
Aiming for that coveted leader board spot Sasquatch!!!

If I counted all the sharks I caught before the start of this list, then I'd be safe for years at the top of the boards!  LOL

I have some serious shark work to put in.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

We are talking since the start of this board. Which we all know is what really counts 8) ;)

sasquatch

Lots of people been chasing Sasquatch for a long time, Ray. I have to get back to putting the time in.

Latimeria

Well I thought I finally just gained one on you guys, but it looks like I have 3 to add.  It could have been 5 to add, but at least they're snapping again.

Now this has become a fun competition, watch out.  I'm only 1 behind you and a few behind Steve.  Damn Back surgery kept me out of the hot bite last year or I would have definitely been in the lead!  :o ;D

I'll get my post up later.  The pics are still on my phone.

(How's the finger, Ray?  Those teeth are sharp!)

raychavez91

My fingers fine, learned those teeth can be like a shard of glass. Definetly not pleased I got nicked like Steve got stung.
Tonight may be the night I take the lead....

Latimeria

Surf is supposed to be 7-9 foot.  Better off staying home this week.

raychavez91

Ouch,  I thought that was starting tomorrow.

Latimeria

Quote from: raychavez91 on February 17, 2016, 07:30:40 AM
Ouch,  I thought that was starting tomorrow.

Just stay home, all warm and cozy.  I'll go out and call you from the beach and tell you how I'm doing.   ;D

raychavez91

Ha ha
Very encouraging words.
I'll be out on the sand regardless, gotta get that spot

spideyjg

Quote from: raychavez91 on February 17, 2016, 07:03:21 AM
My fingers fine, learned those teeth can be like a shard of glass. Definetly not pleased I got nicked like Steve got stung.
Tonight may be the night I take the lead....

Wait did I miss something? You got bit or raked by teeth?

Jim

raychavez91

I tapped a tooth with my finger, easily cut me.

spideyjg

Quote from: Latimeria on February 17, 2016, 07:09:22 AM
Surf is supposed to be 7-9 foot.  Better off staying home this week.

Surfline says it peaks Friday 6+ but today and tomorrow rising.

Jim

Latimeria

I'm trying for him to stay home so I could sneak out instead and pass him in the standings!

raychavez91

sasquatch

I'd meet you there, Ray, but I have plans. Mid week break at happy hour. Good luck. Well, not too good.