News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Ocean Master Surf Rod Sale @ BassPro

Started by Pinoyfisher, December 06, 2019, 03:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Both their spinning and casting surf rods are on sale. I've owned 2 and loved them! Light weight and pretty strong, yet sensitive. And, until Dec. 7,
2 day shipping is free. Another way to save, if you already shop using the Rakuten rewards website (formally known as eBates), they're offering 4.5% cash back on BassPro purchases. I paid $118.49 with free 2 day shipping for the 12' Heavy rated 20-50lb. With the additional 4.5% cash back, I'm paying ~$113.15. Pretty good deal!!

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/offshore-angler-ocean-master-surf-casting-rod
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

1morecast

Thanks for spoiling the Christmas present your getting for me.  ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: 1morecast on December 08, 2019, 07:35:53 AM
Thanks for spoiling the Christmas present your getting for me.  ;D

I got you some pants since you always seemed to be losing yours...
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

I forgot that Binh always loses his pants on fishing trips.  Now that I think about it... Binh loses his pants, Rasta loses his shirt...  what the hell are you losing?  I know I'd be losing my eyesight if I fished with the T.N.G.C.....   ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on December 09, 2019, 01:33:40 PM
I forgot that Binh always loses his pants on fishing trips.  Now that I think about it... Binh loses his pants, Rasta loses his shirt...  what the hell are you losing?  I know I'd be losing my eyesight if I fished with the T.N.G.C.....   ;D

Hahaha!! Never a dull moment!!! The bad news bears of grinner fishing!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)