News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

T-Minus 2 days

Started by Latimeria, January 13, 2020, 06:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Granted, I've loved the last month (besides being sick), but ready to move back to the norm again after my folks fly back home.

My daughter's wedding was beautiful...  I pissed off a few people....  Basically, everything went great!

Here are a few pics from the rehearsal dinner and wedding.  Most people were surprised to see me in clothes other than jeans and a T-Shirt.

My Granddaughter

The Horton Hotel was the location.

My wife and I.

My son-in-law

My daughter told me what a wonderful dad I was and I just about broke down.

My folks are still in town for a few more days and things will get back to normal.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Congratulations on many fronts there Tom!
Beautiful little grand daughter!
Marrying off your daughter.
And keep it together for the daddy/daughter dance!  I'm going to be a blubbering mess  :'(

sasquatch

BenCantrell

vdisney

Priceless my friend, thanks for sharing Tom.........
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Tim524

Congrats, Tom 8) Being a Grandpa is a great feeling !

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.