News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SNBF-XIII shirt possibilities

Started by Latimeria, January 20, 2020, 07:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

http://prehistoricsoul.com/store/#!/

Many products are up right now.   You can edit the shirts anyway you want, but I was leaving the logo on the front this year.  Do you guys want me to put the logos on the back instead?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

I always like the skeleton on the pocket and the artwork on the back of the shirt.

CheeZmonZter

I'm kinda with Tim on this one. I like the skeleton on the front/logo back!

Latimeria

http://prehistoricsoul.com/store/#!/

Okay, front skeleton and back SNBF-XIII Logos are up!  I selected certain colors, but you can change the color of any item if need be!

Tim524

$366 bucks for shirts after the 20% coupon, I hope they turn out great like last year :)

Latimeria

Quote from: Tim524 on February 12, 2020, 06:54:14 PM
$366 bucks for shirts after the 20% coupon, I hope they turn out great like last year :)

I just ordered 3 shirts and it added up pretty quick!  You at least got free shipping with your order!  LOL

The quality from my last order through them ranged from fair to great depending on the item.  I started reading through the comments to judge if something fit to size or was a little tight.  Seems most were true to size except for a few European cuts they have in there.

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

My shirts came in and they look great!  Very happy with this batch, but I got a size bigger in one of them just in case it shrinks being mostly cotton. The sizes seem to run very true to form.

I'm much happier than the last time I used this online company.  Their quality went up and I think I know what I need to do in order to have the shirts pop more.

Latimeria

Stickers were mailed out to 3 guys who sent me their addresses. I already gave some away so PM me if you want me to mail you some to make sure you get them before they are gone.