News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

The Curmudgeon Rises!

Started by Latimeria, February 03, 2020, 06:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I spent the weekend getting the motor tuned up, fixing the steering, washing/waxing the boat as well as changing out all of the tie-downs and straps.  I also went through all of the boat supplies and removed the rusted and lost items that could not be salvaged.  My shoulder is literally on fire!!!!  f@ck....  I need something to ease the pain as the PT every week seems to hurt more even though I know it is helping.

My wife left for 5 minutes yesterday to grab some champagne for the Super Bowl and I sent her this in her texts.  Her response was "I can't leave you 5 minutes with your Grand daughter before you try to get me crazed".  LOL

Co-Captain in training!  Those gorilla feet of hers though have a hell of a grip on the steering wheel!

She wasn't too sure what was going on through the expression in her face.   ;D

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Too cute!! I kind of miss that age. Ahh, that baby smell. Congrats, she's a beaut!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Priceless Tom.....................
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

BenCantrell

Hope your shoulder gets better soon Tom, doesn't sound pleasant.

Love those gorilla feet, lol.