News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Wasn't Smart (2/20)

Started by Latimeria, February 21, 2015, 10:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I had it... got the news about my back, but need to mentally get in the right place, so I went out surf fishing for sharks.

Heaving the big rod hurt like a mofo...

Lot's of small bites, but I wasn't able to jump up at the first sign of a bite to hook them.  It was ridiculous to watch a bite... slowly stand up and stretch... walk over to my rod and hope it was still there.   :o

I did manage to hook one of the bastards.  :)

Anyway, pain meds wore off and put me in excruciating pain.  That was my alarm to pack up and head back home.

It just felt good to breath the salt air again and get my hands on a fishes lip.  Probably best that I didn't hook up with a big fish because I may have bit off more than I could chew.  LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

The heart of a real fisherman, big props for trying, and at least made a showing with some checkers

Pinoyfisher

Dude, you gotta take it easy.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on February 21, 2015, 02:18:09 PM
Dude, you gotta take it easy.
Gotta agree with this one, taking pain meds to fish is bad ju ju brother.  Take it light and let it heel........respect, Verne
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

WheresMyBeer

TOM!! Nutz bro.  :o

Take it easy man - heal up !

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

SevengillTheVC

Dedication, Tom! Don't worry they'll be there when you're back to 100% we don't want to have to wait too long for the next soupie report!