News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

March 11, 2020

Started by Latimeria, March 12, 2020, 06:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

This is what it kind of felt like....

I don't watch the news (Haven't since 2001 with a few exceptions), but no matter whether I turned on sports radio, FB, checked emails, walked by the water cooler.... 

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Its truly incredible the steam this has gotten.

On the flip side, I've finally started washing my hands!

1morecast

If this weather clears up I can do some fishing! Two weeks off baby!
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

sasquatch

They just closed my local brewery, and all the rest, until further notice. Going to have to drink beer from a bottle like some kind of animal.

vdisney

Quote from: sasquatch on March 15, 2020, 03:08:28 PMGoing to have to drink beer from a bottle like some kind of animal.

;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

1morecast

looks like the governor is thinking no school for the rest the school year! I know I can figure a way to hold my online classes from the beach!  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Tim524