News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Pre-lockdown

Started by Pinoyfisher, April 07, 2020, 04:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

I pretty much fished at least 2-3X a week, if it wasn't raining, before the total lock down. Snuck onto several "off-limit" beaches looking for my first. I had a lone take down that resulted in a shredded up bait. Dealt with rough conditions for the most part. It was either kelpy AF, choppy and windy, or a current that either raced downhill or uphill. I toughed it out fishing until near sunrise several times for nada. Hopefully I get another shot at them before the year is over.

I did also get out and hit the bay with the kids and they all managed to score some spotted bay bass. It's not a drag burning grinner, but I love fishing with them, especially now that my daughter is all about it!

Phuck, this COVID19m crap effing SUCKS AZZ!!! Stay safe y'all.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Nice job, Mike. The kids look stoked.

xjchad

You're overdue big time brother!
Looks like a blast with the kids!  They're a bunch of mini-Mikes!  ;D

Latimeria

This lock-down is killing me.

Great report Mike!  Mini-Mikes on the beach having fun.  Your daughter has some great fishing form!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Thanks for sharing Mike, your kids smiles put a smile on my face.  Thanks again brother
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Thanks y'all! Dying for some normalcy.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)