News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Got One More 6/9/2020

Started by sasquatch, June 10, 2020, 03:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Got some family stuff going on right now. It requires my presence, but not early. What else to do but hit the sand?

Tried a different beach from this weekend and found it was much the same. Even the same guy fishing a great looking hole.

I dropped in on the other side of the hole from him. 50 yards away, not crowding, and cast out.

Second cast I get a small bean.

Third cast I get slammed. Another great fight. This time I keep looking over to see if the guy is watching. He is.

Finally land another nice one.

Got a YFC, a decent perch and a small shovel to round out the day.

Ran into a good friend on the sand and fished with him and his friend awhile. None of us got a bite.

Going back this morning to see what happens.

Latimeria

That's a fat frijole!

Nice work Steve!  I'm still trying to work out a plan to get out fishing here soon.  I feel like I'm getting dragged down here at work and home.  I need to get some fresh salt air here soon.

Good to hear good news with the Squatch Clan!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

You're giving me a complex Steve.............I'm four skunks in a row   :(
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect