News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Making The Best Of It. 6/13/2020

Started by sasquatch, June 13, 2020, 02:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

I find myself to be shorebound these days, so I've been enjoying the light tackle game.

Headed down to the place I got the nice corbina earlier this week. There is a huge hole that should be full of fish. It was pretty empty of fish at low tide so I chose to check it out o a higher tide.

Still nowhere near its potential.

I got one decent size perch, a smaller one and the smallest leopard I've ever seen.

Not exactly what I was after.

Made a short move tried my luck at a basically featureless piece of beach. Just soaking crabs on the long bomb.

Did much better here.

Overall a fun morning.

Fishing, a breakfast burrito and a nap. How can you go wrong?

Latimeria

Damn, nice session Squatch!  I worked today and tomorrow. I might try to surf fish in the morning before work.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Wow........those spotfins haven't missed any meals.  That's another one that is still on my bucket list
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

skrilla

Tim524

Glad you got some action, I've only caught spotfins at San Onofre 8)

BenCantrell

Steve, you have nice feet. Also, nice fish.  :D