News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

6/22 TNGC CREW FO LIFE

Started by lightline21, June 23, 2020, 10:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightline21

I had a great time hooking up with Mike, and Binh last night to do a little fishing. It turned out to be a good night. Mike and Binh started the festivities off, by landing some very nice corbina and yellowfin croaker. I on the other hand landed a small round stingray. As the sun went down, and the long rods were put in play, Binh landed a really nice Leo, and Mike put a back-breaking bat ray on the sand. I managed to land two very nice Soupfin. All in all, it was a good night on the sand with the real TNGC crew  ;).

Pinoyfisher

It was a great night! Stoked you finally got some. The whole crew has beat the grinner skunk this year.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Super stoked for you my brother.......glad to see we're not the only ones wearing masks   8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

Well, shoot, things are rolling again.

Latimeria

Very Nice boss!  Congrats! I want to see Mike with a big ray.  His back must hurting as well as his head thinking it might be a monster shark.   ;D

Need some intel for the shark list.  Incoming or Outgoing?  Baits?  Length or guestimates?  I'll get the list updated when I get back work work today.

TNGC....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

Looks like Dre is going to pass up Binh here in no time!

1morecast

Quote from: Latimeria on June 24, 2020, 05:35:51 AM
Looks like Dre is going to pass up Binh here in no time!

Nooooooooo! ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

xjchad

Awesome Andre!  So stoked for you!!

Latimeria

lightline21

Quote from: Latimeria on June 24, 2020, 05:33:33 AM
Very Nice boss!  Congrats! I want to see Mike with a big ray.  His back must hurting as well as his head thinking it might be a monster shark.   ;D

Need some intel for the shark list.  Incoming or Outgoing?  Baits?  Length or guestimates?  I'll get the list updated when I get back work work today.

TNGC....

Both on an Incoming tide and cut centerpiece of Mack, the length of the first was 72 inches, the second was about 69 inches.

Latimeria

Quote from: lightline21 on June 26, 2020, 11:59:04 AM

TNGC....

Both on an Incoming tide and cut centerpiece of Mack, the length of the first was 72 inches, the second was about 69 inches.

Thanks Dre.  I'll get those updates done on my next chance.   8)

itsyaboysears

Nice job Dre! Sorry i couldn't make it out. Hopefully soon! Looks like a solid night.

lightline21

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 23, 2020, 10:54:21 AM
It was a great night! Stoked you finally got some. The whole crew has beat the grinner skunk this year.

Thanks, Mike! TNGC!!

lightline21

Quote from: vdisney on June 23, 2020, 11:09:34 AM
Super stoked for you my brother.......glad to see we're not the only ones wearing masks   8)

Thanks, Vern!

lightline21

TNGC....

Thanks, those are some great fish pics you are posting on Facebook.