News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

7/19 La Jolla AM

Started by skrilla, July 19, 2020, 03:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skrilla

Same as last report.  Just replace suicidal calicos for whitefish, mixed barries for micro bonito, glassy and sunny for choppy and breezy. But keep the same fact I failed to connect with a yellow  :P . Went to check on my mack, felt a good tug on the retrieve, but it dropped it quick and didn't come back for seconds. Saw the right kind on the meter but saw way more red crab clouds as well.

Off to marinade some pork butt.  8)

Latimeria

Quote from: skrilla on July 19, 2020, 03:32:07 PM
Same as last report.  Just replace suicidal calicos for whitefish, mixed barries for micro bonito, glassy and sunny for choppy and breezy. But keep the same fact I failed to connect with a yellow  :P . Went to check on my mack, felt a good tug on the retrieve, but it dropped it quick and didn't come back for seconds. Saw the right kind on the meter but saw way more red crab clouds as well.

Off to marinade some pork butt.  8)

You should have seen the amount of crashing yellows on Friday!  Unfortunately, I couldn't get any of them to go either.  I'll got to get a post up here soon.

Thanks for posting Len.  Things have been pretty quiet around here.  8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

When I think of micro bonito.............I think shark bait   8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

BenCantrell

I've been hooking into loads of little bonito as well.