News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Shoulder Update

Started by Latimeria, November 20, 2020, 05:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Ugh... I almost forgot why I put this off for so long. 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

I'm starting to believe stairs are a payback for something  ???

Latimeria

Ugh... My PT appointment yesterday used me as an example for another patient who was complaining about the pain and discomfort.  Unfortunately, by her making him feel good, she made me feel pretty sad.

She said "You had the rotator cuff surgery just like him, but don't worry.  He has his surgery last month and you just had your two weeks ago.  You only had a partial tear and he has complete tears, so you will be all healed up way before he will"....  That f@cking sucks for me....  :(
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

jrodda

Taking one for the team!

vdisney

Quote from: sasquatch on January 28, 2021, 05:23:05 PM
Way to be encouraging.

That's what I was thinking, maybe she missed the classes on 'bedside manner'   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect