News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

The Jets are really really really bad.....

Started by Latimeria, December 08, 2020, 05:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

And my co-workers remind me every chance they get.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

spideyjg

Thought of you when that game ended. Boomer after the game was beside himself with how stupid it was.

jrodda

One less DC to worry about!

I listen to the Pat McAfee Show and he had a couple former defensive players on that said normally with a call like that, the play would be relayed to the huddle by the play calling coach, and the players can, often enough, be like "what??? F### that, nope. Let's play [Prevent]." So it's even more wild they went with it.

Latimeria

Quote from: jrodda on December 09, 2020, 10:30:03 PM
One less DC to worry about!

I listen to the Pat McAfee Show and he had a couple former defensive players on that said normally with a call like that, the play would be relayed to the huddle by the play calling coach, and the players can, often enough, be like "what??? F### that, nope. Let's play [Prevent]." So it's even more wild they went with it.

Truthfully, our entire coaching staff should have been fired that day!  I used to think Rich Kotite was our worst coach in Jets History.... I'm apparently wrong and have lived long enough to see someone even worse!

Latimeria

Wow!  The Jets won a game!    ....and in the process, lost the top draft spot... ugh.  We lose by winning!  hahahaha

spideyjg

A smear on LA too that they lost to the Jets. Rams are hoping they won't be the only ones to lose.